Thursday, March 1, 2018

My Creative Embellishments Challenge layout!

Good morning!
I used this months Creative Embellishments Challenge to create a BOM layout



 The challenge is to be inspired by this photo


and the twist is to use roses!

so I used a photo of a red haired lady - ME lol!
and I used some beautiful Prima roses.  You can see all the rules and info on the blog here


The title is one of the newest pieces designed by Nicolle....I love that quote!
I simply painted them with brown and pink paint and added a bit of ink


For the gorgeous flourish set 8 I painted then added dabs of the pink paint for accents

 
and the continued with the paint on the Dripping Heart Border

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see your entries



 

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Beautifully designed and laid out!