Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Such a little cutie - Creative Embellishments!

Good morning!
I love looking at photos of the kids when they were little! 
Ty was so adorable....


I started by layering some of the beautiful Kaisercraft papers that match his shirt wonderfully!




 Then I altered the wonderful Creative Embellishments chipboard
I chose the Vintage Flourish Set 1, the Infinite Circle Frame  and the Butterflies (set of 5) then covered all the pieces with white acrylic paint, then crackle paste and texture paste.  I mixed Prima Memory Hardware Artisan powder in French Blue with a bit of water on a craft mat then painted it on the chipboard.  Finally I dry brush a bit of the white acrylic paint over the chipboard




For the butterfly body I also added some microbeads


 created my focal cluster by using the altered chipboard and flowers

I based this layout on a sketch from Stuck? sketches

 

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous page, so many beautiful embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

This is amazing, I love the colours and the photo! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

How cute is that photo and a beautiful page. Gorgeous colors! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace said...

A wonderful photo, beautifully scrapped. The pops of blue really enhance the photo. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Anne said...

Your embellishment cluster is fab. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.