Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Layered Family layout using the Wayfarer Kit

Hi everyone!
I am so in love with this kit!!!!
I love the colors of it!  Perfect for almost any subject!
But one thing I love t o to is layer my papers when I create and this kit was full of papers that are perfect for that!  Perfect for this awesome photo my niece took of my hubby and our boys!


I started by layering all the wonderful Blue Fern papers and to add more texture I added the burlap piece from the main kit!


I created a cluster using flowers from the floral add on, previous kits and my stash.  I also added the sweet fern pieces....


For the title piece and fern pieces - from Blue Fern studios - I took brown and blue distressed stain from previous kits and when they mixed they created the green color you see!


I added a few butterflies from a previous kit! 





Here you can see all the layers!


Thanks for stopping by



No comments: