Thursday, August 3, 2017

Beach fun with 49 & Market - June Seaside kit!

Hi everyone!
I am excited to share my final layout using the awesome Seaside Kit from Scraps Of Darkness!


I am so infatuated with the Sand & Sea Collection that was in the Seaside kit!  The papers are stunning and I really adore those 3d embellishments!

This photo is one of my favorites!!!!  I really wanted it to be the focal point of this layout so I designed it so all the elements worked to make the photo the centerpiece.


 I started by using a layer of clear gesso on the papers to protect fro the mixed media work.  I then used a Crafters Workshop stencil from my stash with some texture paste.  I added some embossing powder from a previous kit, then misted with various mists from previous kits also.
The Blue Fern chipboard from a previous kit I painted with the Unicorns hair paint from the color add on.



The title is actually the packaging from the 49 & Market 3D embellishment package.  I just cut it out because it matched so well!

I also created a clustering on the top using flowers from this kit, floral add on and previous kits and the 3D embellishments as well as Prima Resin pieces from the elements add on.




I wanted to keep this awesome photo the focal point so I created a cluster of elements that really makes your eye be drawn to the photo...I used lots of flowers from this kit, floral add on and previous kits, the Blue Fern chipboard anchor from the elements add on (that I also painted with the Unicorns Hair paint from the color add on), resin pieces from the elements add on, cheese cloth, and the 49 & Market 3D embellishments!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: