Saturday, April 23, 2016

My everything...

Good morning!

Today I want to share a layout I created using a stuck?! sketch  and a wonderful photo of our youngest at his confirmation


I LOVE these Prima 'Timeless Papers'
they were perfect for this photo


I used a  prima stencil and black ink, then took a Tim Holtz stencil and molding paste then embossing powder to create my background.


I created a flower cluster with some prima and handmade flowers and some metal embellishments covered in gesso.


I added more flowers and metal pieces!


I used some Tim Holtz tissue tape and Some Prima Mechanicals clock and wings that I added some gesso.

Here is the sketch I used (I flipped it) from Stuck?!


Thanks for stopping by!



 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning page! Love the steam punk feel and texture to this page.
Congrats on your sons Confirmation - my Little is completing his Communion on Sunday
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Mandy Melville said...

Fantastic layout! I love the texture that you've created and the distressed edges! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Absolutely incredible page, loving your texture and embellies! So glad you joined in at Stuck?! Sketches!

Nicole Doiron said...

Oh, so elegant and classy in all its masculinity! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!