Thursday, October 15, 2015

First layout with the October SOD kit!

I LOVE Halloween!
I have some decorations up - a graveyard, a few ghosts and spiders, body parts strewn around, and some floating heads!
Its fun!!!

Last year was Ty's last year of trick or treating....he is getting too old now so I will have lots of fun scrapbooking these memories!


This is Ty (the Killer Clown) and his best friend Sam (Einstein) last year.  

I used the Graphic 45 Rare Oddities papers and sis some water distressing.
I also used a stencil and some molding paste, sprayed with the three mists from the color add on and main kit - Jazzy Jivin Purple, Go Greased Lightnin', and Sidewalk Chalk



the flowers are from the floral add on that I splattered with the three mists!
I added one of the G45 chipboard pieces for their names & date


I used a title piece from last years Halloween kit that I splattered with the Sidewalk Chalk mist.


I had a lot of fun with the Blue Fern Studios Chipboard Ironwork Edge from the Elements add on
I inked it first with Tim Holtz forest moss distress ink from a previous kit, then I used my embossing pad randomly in spots and added the Olive Stampendous Vintage Embossing Tinsel from the color add on and heat set it.  I then used the embossing pad randomly again and used the Aged Black
Stampendous Embossing Enamel.  I think it looks cool!


The stamp is too cute!  The 'little frog' is from the main kit and i used the embossing tinsel on it!

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments: